Pics from last week.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Here are some pics from last week.

Had the camera in a new location where a main trail dumps out of a 4 year old cutover about 30 yards from a stand. In some you can see the stand in the background. No bucks.

Curtiss

Reaction score
Nice pictures Arrowhead. Are the dogs yours? The little one must get around, I thing that is the same little dog I have in some of my pictures!!! (LOL)

bmulley

Reaction score
subjects are centered up real nice...have you narrowed your fresnel lens any?  Whatdya figure caused that yellow-out in front of that nice cat?

STR8SHTR

Reaction score
Great pics.. I like the coon and the kitty..The kitty looks to be full grown.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Curtiss >> No wonder the sucker's legs are so short if he traveled from Central GA to central NC, I wish he'd of chased that buck of your up here toooooooooooo....

bmulley >> Yes I did narrow fresnel down to about 1/4", but some of the pic's are cropped too.

Str8shtr >> Thanks. Yeah I think that B-Cat is full grown. I missed one @ 60 years with my .280. Rushed the dang shot. They don't hang around long. I have managed to get one each of the past two years. Maybe tomorrow.

Zeke

Reaction score
Hey Arrowhead, Thats some nice pics! At least you are getting some daytime pics.That scroungy little mutt looks like the one thats been running thru my hunting area and spooking the deer out. What part of NC are you in? I'm in the Asheboro area. Z

(Edited by Zeke at 2:19 pm on Dec. 30, 2001)

Top Bottom