Pics from March/April

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Those are some very nice Axis! BB's not too shaby either.
Thanks for the pics...I luv exotics!

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Man, I thought I was gonna add my pic to the list... I guess it'll have to wait until next year!

Nice bucks, Shane. THey sure are some pretty animals... and tasty too!

ltdann

Reaction score
Goodness, gracious, that was a good time!! Thanks Shane, with luck, we can do it again, but bigger next time. Whats a Red Stag go for?

Borderbandit

Reaction score
I need Chuck to send me some pics of his deer ...... shane_hearn_1@sbcglobal.net ..... Dan those stag are alittle costly but I'll get you a dang good price on one if ya want one ..... I'll post more pics soon but EVERYONE send me what they have. Doe's and all ..... need more pics for the website.

ltdann

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Borderbandit @ Apr 23 2008, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I need Chuck to send me some pics of his deer ...... shane_hearn_1@sbcglobal.net ..... Dan those stag are alittle costly but I'll get you a dang good price on one if ya want one ..... I'll post more pics soon but EVERYONE send me what they have. Doe's and all ..... need more pics for the website.[/b]

I'll get with him tonight and have him send some photos.

Just a ballpark figure on the the stag, $5k, more? More curious than serious.

How about oryx?

ltdann

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Borderbandit @ Apr 24 2008, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanks Dan .... about $3500 on the oryx.[/b]

Dang! That's like, 3 years of leftover lasagna for lunch! Back to the drawing board, looking for something new for next spring without having to choke down 3 yrs of lasagna to do it.

Borderbandit

Reaction score
I'm checking on some different places for hunting as well. May find some better prices on critters.

ltdann

Reaction score
We're always up for a good deal. Be tough to beat the taste of Axis though.

Gomer76825

Reaction score
I think it's safe to say ltdan is now a BIG Axis fan. I saw a herd of about 75 yesterday while I was taking My oldest fishing. Shane I'll check out the website, for some reason I can't see any of your pics. How's the ornary goat?

ltdann

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gomer76825 @ Apr 25 2008, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think it's safe to say ltdan is now a BIG Axis fan. I saw a herd of about 75 yesterday while I was taking My oldest fishing. Shane I'll check out the website, for some reason I can't see any of your pics. How's the ornary goat?[/b]
75? your killing me!!!

Gomer76825

Reaction score
Dan, I thought you would appreciate that. Like I said I was taking DJ fishing and didn't even have a gun. It cracks me up to think of how used to having the big spotties around. I used to freak out, and now I start thinking, man it's hot, or Mama would kill me if I took another one right now. Don't get me wrong if another monster steps out, Mama will just have to get mad.

ltdann

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gomer76825 @ Apr 26 2008, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Dan, I thought you would appreciate that. Like I said I was taking DJ fishing and didn't even have a gun. It cracks me up to think of how used to having the big spotties around. I used to freak out, and now I start thinking, man it's hot, or Mama would kill me if I took another one right now. Don't get me wrong if another monster steps out, Mama will just have to get mad.[/b]
David, yep, its official, I'm hooked. Gotta get two mounts out the taxidermy man and then its saving up for the next exotic hunt. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do some hogs next month. Never had much luck with those, but I've got 10 tags between now and june 2008. Might as well give it a shot.

Gomer76825

Reaction score
Good luck with the Hogs Dan, Those big spottys can sure get under a man's skin, and into his wallet. Never done much hog hunting, we don't have them on our place, and I'm glad to keep it that way. I do have a buddy that wants me to give him a hand removing some of the pests, so I got that going for me.

Advertisement

Top Bottom