Pics from new hunting property

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
I got permission for the next season to archery hunt on a 200 acre farm.  I had my camera out last week and here are a couple pics from the roll.  This is the first time I got a fox, and I got him two different times.  I also got a pic of a racoon.  The rest are deer.  One pic with bits and pieces of six deer.  The one deer looks a little boogered up.

Later,
ToddP

homer

Reaction score
ToddP, looks like your going to have some deer to hunt next fall. Are you the only one with permission?

Tinhorn

Reaction score
That Fox must have things to do and places to go,

Looks like you got a nice place

Tinhorn

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
I know of one other archery hunter and two gun hunters.  Here in PA there's six weeks of archery before the rifle season so the gun hunters aren't a big deal.  After christmas there's another 2.5 weeks of archery.

The new property is across the street from the property I did my hunting log from this past fall.  I'm losing that one due to development.

ToddP

Arrowhead

Reaction score
ToddP >> That fox picture came out nice.

Neat color.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Good pics !!!!! Looks like its going to be a gooooood place to hunt.

:bounce-green:

StringShooter

Reaction score
It's sad that we are all losing our land due to development on a steady pace. I was hunting a farm in Warren Co. Missouri that I never dreamed would develope.

I was very wrong.

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Looks like a good place for a treestand!  that fox is sure haulin!

Stever

Reaction score
great picts!
waht is with the shoulder of that one deer? Looks like scars or marks?

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Looks like it will be a good spot.

I can't get over how stocky and heavy the deer are up north.  Even the young ones.

It is possible in the south to kill a large antlered deer and it only way 135 to 140 field dressed.  Those guys up there seem to have fawns that size.:surprised-purple:

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Todd, you should have plenty of venison in the freezer this winter. Looks like a great place to hunt. MC.

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Brian, qualify that as SOUTH ARKANSAS. The average does I've shot up here have been abt 120-130 pounds. We killed 8 bucks in 3 years on the 280 acre lease I have been huntin (not re-joining this year) that were 180 pounds plus.

Butch

Top Bottom