PICS FROM THE TREESTAND

Tuffy

Reaction score
Holy smokes.... Nice.
Way to go Jason.... Hey you better explain to some of the newer Jesse's members the history on that Wallow.
I'm gunna hide a GPS chip in your backpack so I can find that honey-hole.
Thanks for shareing

wmidbrook

Reaction score
Awesome!! Brings back some memories of helping to pack your bull out last year. I wish I could be there this year to help you out too! Dang, I am missing living there a lot right now. Darned trade-offs are for the birds sometimes. Can't I have it all? :)

MULIES4EVER

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Bill thanks again for helping me with my bull last year. He was a brute. To those of you who dont know the bull in my avatar is the one I shot last year in this same spot. He is a real toad 6X1 and the story will be in the October 2009 issue of Bowhunter magazine.

Tuffy says I should update you guys on my pond.

I found this seep on the mountainside several years ago. I was out hiking and looking for a good place to hunt elk. I decided to try an experiment. I dug out a reservoir to hold some of the water in. Then dug a trench to a flat spot where I dug a larger hole to hold the overflow. This allows the lower reservoir to hold a pretty good amount of water.

Every year I have to dig the ponds out because the runoff from the snow fills them up with mud. I hang a couple trail cameras and a treestand. The hike in is a rough one as Bill can attest to. It is mean but that keeps the pressure down. I rarely see anybody else up there. It is my own personal slice of heavon up there.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Jason my good friend it looks like your on track to arrow another nice bull! very nice and thanks for sharing the pic's of your little honey hole and fury friends that hang out there, is there any room in the freezer left, good luck!.........................tra

MULIES4EVER

Reaction score
Thanks bud. I am making room. I just did a huge batch of elk jerky.

Kentuck

Reaction score
Wow! You could make a lot of money selling tickets to that show!

Reaction score
Oh yeah!!!!

Jason I've always loved when you start posting the waller pix

GO get em and lets see more slimin kids this year :smiley_green_with_e

MULIES4EVER

Reaction score
I also like this one. If you look hard enough at the top of the picture, you can see me in my treestand.

Attachments

MULIES4EVER

Reaction score
That was a weird light thing. I did get a beam of light that I am not sure what it is. It is not as cool as the last time it happened. I will find them and post them up again too.

MULIES4EVER

Reaction score
Here are a couple of the light things. Still not sure what it is or exactly what we saw that night......:skeered:

Attachments

Reactions: QEU

MULIES4EVER

Reaction score
Ok. this is weird. I dont remeber seeing this one in there but this is from this year.

Attachments

Top Bottom