Pics of finished cam

Zeke

Reaction score
heres a couple of pics of my 1st cam after camo job. I think I surprized myself. Turned out pretty good. Put it out last nite, when I checked it today it had taken 3 pics. Cant wait to see what I got!!! Z

Zeke

Reaction score
I left it...but it was HARD doing so. I wanna see whats on them so bad I can taste it.   Z

Zeke

Reaction score
Thanx Jaggermax, I used Mossy Oak Break-up ground blind material on it.

Bob R

Reaction score
Yea, I know what you mean about leaving it with pics still untaken.  I use rolls of 24, and won't rewind until at least 20.  Sometimes it may take 2 or 3 weeks to take them all.  The suspense just kills me at times.

Great looking cam.  I am going to camo mine after I pull them in here in a few weeks.  I did camo 1 with camo duct tape, but the other is just a plain OD green ammo can.

wvhunter

Reaction score
Good lookin' cam Zeke.  How about some details on what you used.  You know which PIR, timer/no timer, which camera, housing, etc.

Yep, waiting on a roll of film to finish is horrible.  And waiting at the one hour photo is even worse.  :bounce-red-fire:

Zeke

Reaction score
I used the Owl PF with RS sensor,no timer(yet) wired the relay off of #2 pin on IC, LED on the speaker wires, hard wired the cam with 2 wire setup w/ coaxial plug and jacks. One thing I changed after I got the box done was change out a SPST switch to a DPDT one so I could arm the cam. With the way I did the cover on the box, it was alot easier.
 I made the box at work out of 3/16th aluminum I got out of the scrap bin.(I work at Mickey Truck Bodies...aluminum everywhere). As of now, the cover is bolted on with 6 allen head socket screws..something I need to change for security reasons. Heres a pic of the guts  

Zeke

Reaction score
I got it looking at a scrape thats still being tended, plus its on a route to my corn pile.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom