Pics of first camera

weaver

Reaction score
My first cam built from all the good help on this site. Yes its cobbled together,but for my first one it will work just fine. It is funny how this can be so addicting. I've found myself looking for parts and low prices and reading every post I can any chance i get. Hopefully i can find some time to get it in the woods and develop my first half roll of film!!! Once again thanks to everyone for all the good info.

http://community.webshots.com/user/weaver201

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Congrats on finishing the cam weaver! You'll have a lot of fun with it for sure! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Osagehunter

Reaction score
Looks good weaver! It doesn't look cobbled to me. Functionality is most important anyway. Good luck and post those pics. I hope to have some next week.

shufigo

Reaction score
Yep, sure does look familiar. I tidied mine up a bit with half length garbage bag ties to batch the wires together. Another suggestion, if you're going to make more of them, is to measure your existing wire lengths so you can get the right length first try next time. My mistake was making my second one when the first one was out in the woods. I didn't have an "example" to work from.

shadow

Reaction score
Pretty good.  Better than my first ever thought about being.  Looking forward to the pics.  Remember face it north in the shade.

Top Bottom