Pics of latest P32 cam

MrPike

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of a cam I finally finished using a P32, 1040 and a Glolab board. It is one of a batch of 8 I have nearly done. All I need now are labels for the toggles and the delay knob. The upper toggle is walk test - off - camera, the lower toggle is three sensitivity settings, and the knob below the box is for delay selection. Thanks to everybody who provided help, especially AEH for the wiring help. I'm sure others will recognize their designs shamelessly copied also.

Attachments

9toes

Reaction score
Where did you get that case, i really like the camo?

bat

Reaction score
Plum Purty!
MrPike!
Did you have to do any modifing to the 1040 to get the P32 to fit? Is the width ok without modifing it I guess is what I am asking? It looks like you didn't but just wanting to know.
bat

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Dave,

You did a great Job on your Cameras, Cannot even tell you modified the 1040 case at all. Very neatly done.

I like everything mounted on the door it sure makes them easy to setup and get to in the field, can leave cam attached to the tree, open it up and see everything at a glance, Sweet setup all the way around.

I just got my Cams out this past week, Im chomping at the bit to check them, But want to give them 2 weeks before doing so.

Good Luck with them... Looking foreward to seeing some Pictures

Dan

MrPike

Reaction score
9toes,
I bought the cases, drilled my holes, and then got them dipped at Camo-it. The pattern is Lynch's Superflauge.

bat,
I did have to grind the case to get the cam to fit, just used a dremel and kept checking. Most of the grinding is done on the back part of the case. If you look at the back wall of the case, you can see some evidence of where I did it. These cases were the clear ones, so I had to paint them to control flash bleed and that also helped to hide the grinding.

OBH,
I like the setup with everything on the door too. No wire strain and easy access. I am really happy about getting all the electronics enclosed and being able to change all of the settings without tools or having to remember dip settings or pushbutton sequences. This will really help my Dad to use these easily....

Thanks for all the comments everybody. I appreciate it.

swellman

Reaction score
Nice cam. 2 questions:

How much did it cost to get the case dipped?

Where did you get the strap loops on the back?

Coondog

Banned
Reaction score
MrPike.. Nice as usual.. Have you used the glolab board before?? Did you get the kit where you had to put it together?? I was looking at them and the fieldpix kit the other day...

Born2huntnVa

Reaction score
Very nice looking setup. I especially like the camo dip and the organization inside the enclosure. You can tell that you have put some thought into getting the setup just right.

Dave

dueber

Reaction score
Very Nice !!

What type of bracket are you using on the back of the case? Can you post a pic of the back side?

Thanks

MrPike

Reaction score
dueber,
I have a pic of the brackets on the back at the link below. I will try to add some more assembly pics when I get some more time.

They are from National Mfg and were found by AEH. I got them at the local TSC.

Bracket Pic

Latest Posts

Top Bottom