Pics of my duckdog in training...

sdhunter

Banned
Reaction score
Here are some pics taken of my 5.5 month old BLF during some workouts yesterday. Pics taken by Huntndogs at his secret training spot...
Needless to say, I was a very proud papa yesterday!!

Attachments

rtin

Reaction score
great pics and good looking pup who's havin fun

Huntndogs

Reaction score
Ah Yes, the secret training spot.....Delta is going to be a great hunting buddy. She is too damn smart. Good progress Mike.

Now we need to get back up there and eradicate them ground squirrels.

sdhunter

Banned
Reaction score
Squirrel, 10 o'clock......bap,bap,bap,bap.
Squirrel, 1 o'clock......bap,bap,bap,bap,bap
I hope my thumb gets raw from loading the 10-22 clips from all the shots we're going to get

Later,
Mike

MexHunter

Reaction score
SDHUNTER,

We will be training on Fiesta Island on Wednesday at 4 pm and Saturday at 8 am. Everyone is welcome.

Russ

widgnwhacker

Reaction score
Mikey,

That a boy, get that pupster ready to bring Ol' WW some Double Habanero Jerky in my layout blind this winter

Good lookin birdog brother , keep up the good work.

Russ,

Where are you guys gonna be training at on Fiesta on Wednesday? I will be in Imperial Beach at my Moms' and would love to bring Wyatt over and get him some excercise.

Huntndogs

Reaction score
Yes, Frozen Mallard....Fiesta Island sounds interesting as well..

sdhunter

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Russ,
How often do you train out on Fiesta? Is this a club event? It sounds interesting, but unfortunately, I'll be unable to go this Wednesday or Saturday due to wife being out of town and work.
Please let me know if this is a weekly or monthly type of get together. I'd like to come out and see others work their dogs, this is my first pup and I'm a "wet-behind-the-ears" first time trainer.

Hey WW,
I got some really hot jerky this year, this stuff made me turn into a red faced sweating fool...
Guaranteed to keep anybody warm on a cold day...
Go catch some BIG TUNA!!!

HUND,
As Huntndogs said, it was a frozen duck. Delta's a small dog, and I was happy to see her handle a full sized duck. The true test for her will be her first Honker retrieve this November.

Later,
Mike

foulshot

Reaction score
Originally posted by MexHunter@Aug 2 2004, 08:45 PM
SDHUNTER,

We will be training on Fiesta Island on Wednesday at 4 pm and Saturday at 8 am.  Everyone is welcome.

Russ
Is that part of the SD retriever club?

Mike, so where's this secret spot?
Santee Lakes? LOL

MexHunter

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Hey Russ,
How often do you train out on Fiesta? Is this a club event?

Please let me know if this is a weekly or monthly type of get together.[/b]
The San Diego Hunting Retriever Club has weekly training sessions at Fiesta Island in Mission Bay Park year round on Saturday mornings (8 am) and Wednesday’s during the summer after work (4:30 pm).

We usually meet in the middle of the Island, at the gate by the split in the road opposite the Boy Scout camp. Look for a black Explorer and/or Expedition along with other trucks with dog crates and guys in white shirts. If you run late and do not see any likely suspects, circle the Island once or twice. You should be able to track us down.

If you want and/or need more information, let me know.

Florence
Aka Russ’ Wife

Huntndogs

Reaction score
Sorry, no dogs allowed in Santee Lakes....Although I would like to set up a blind for the waterfowl season there. Location is so top secret, that I even blind fold the dogs on the way there.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom