picture of YOUR 1120 cam?

californiacoyotes

Reaction score
anybody want to share pictures of the inside/outside of their cam using the 1120 case?

cc

californiacoyotes

Reaction score
how thick are you guys leaving the the foam under the camera?

arch i like those dials but what do they operate?

cc

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hi cc,
The foam behind the cam is thick enough to make the cam lightly press against the window that the lens looks through - this keeps everything snug and aligned properly.

The dials control PIR sensitivity (6ft to 45ft), delay time between pics (4sec to 1hr), day/night/24hour operation modes, and power ON/OFF.

Archilochus

californiacoyotes

Reaction score
Arkansas Elk Hunter can you detail your cam for me? do you put foam between the glass and the face of the camera?

using the 1120 and the owl PF there has to be a basic dimension for the foam on the bottom of the case? anybody have this so i don't go just cutting and scrapping my foam.

cc

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
That was my first Homebrew cam and it uses the Owl PF, The MS20, and my timer board with brians chip.   I mount my electronics in the shallow recepticle box (1.1" Deep)  Ms20 in one and the timer in the other.  I cut the Pick Foam in half and that seems to work great for me  I get 4 cams from 1 piece of foam.  I use foam between the camera and windows on some and not on others.  I think it's better to do so, but I've never had any Flash bleed on any of my cameras.  This cam uses a 6V Gell cell battery, but with Jon's low power mods, it 9 volts now.  

davered1

Reaction score
Heres one of mine!! It is in a 1150, they are a inch widerlonger, and deeper. The extra room can't be beat!! Timer and sensor are inside "blue box". 2 swoitches on the outside make it  EASY to operate.

californiacoyotes

Reaction score
hey i got one of those!:smile-yellow: but it's not the digital though.

thanks guys i appreciate your pix. i'm in the process of building one. for sure my first is goin tho be the owl PF using hamiltoes assembled board with the day/night/24 hr feature, just need to order it this thurs. and depending how well it turns out ill be doing a digital afterward. then i'll have four cams to play with!

cc

Latest Posts

Top Bottom