Pictures

Rossco

Reaction score
How do i post a picture directly on this thread so nobody has to go through a link.  I have schematic plans that i need to post to get help with.  Well thank you all.

wvhunter

Reaction score
There are directions how to post pictures in a thread at the top of forum.  If you have the picture saved on a web server that allows off site posting just use, without the quotes. ["img"] url of your picture ["/img"]

(Edited by wvhunter at 4:21 pm on Sep. 5, 2001)

ranchwife

Reaction score
Hey ladies (and gentlemen),  this site really needs a picture (the ikonboard is really bad).  Do you have any "legitimate" ideas?  Britney Spears and other such "roll models" (not) don't count.  Give me some ideas.

Thanks,
Ranchwife

LadyHunter

Reaction score
Let me check around and see what I can come up with. Off the top of my head the only thing I can come up with is the Greek Goddess Diana, the huntress. And THANK YOU for not putting up Britney Spears. My girls thinks she needs to wear real clothes.

Fubar

Reaction score
How about a picture of Kim Rhode? She is a great role model. She won a Gold medal and a Bronze for the USA in the olympics for womens trap shooting. She is an avid hunter also.                   Fubar

ranchwife

Reaction score
Fubar,  That is a great idea!  Do you have a picture of her, or know where to get one?

Ladyhunter - I agree w/ your girls.  My opinion is that she needs to wear MORE clothes!

Whoadog

Reaction score
 My daughter met Kim a couple of years ago and she was so nice to my daughter and spent a few minutes talking to her and signed a picture for her.  My daughter still mentions the encounter every once in awhile.

Brian

mudwalker

Reaction score
I have a gif of a woman typing in front of a computer, would that be appropriate?  I will get it out of storage and send it along.

Kat

Arrowhead

Reaction score
This has always been one of my Favorites.....

Of course it might not represent Women in the Field.....

No Flames please, just having some fun.

ranchwife

Reaction score
I still haven't figured out to change the picture on the women's forum.  Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hi ranchwife,

Only the admins can go into the forum files and change the pics on each forum. I know Fubar is working on a pic from Kim Rhode. I was hoping to keep it a pic from a member here since we do need permission to use someone else's pics. If you have a pic email it to me and I can put it in the Woman's forum for you.

LadyHunter

Reaction score
Fubar...that is a great idea!

Arrowhead...I wished my legs looked that good.

Fubar

Reaction score
I am having trouble getting in touch with Kim. I guess because of Christmas. If you have another pic you would like to use go ahead. I will keep trying.             Fubar

ranchwife

Reaction score
I think the picture of younghunter's mom and her buck would be a good picture to use.  I just sent a message to him asking for approval from him and his mom.  If they approve this, this would be a nice picture.

Thanks for the help!

Julie

duckdog

Reaction score
Ok, I had an idea for a picture...If the men have a drake mallard flying, then us women should have a hen mallard with her ducklings.

South

Reaction score
I have completed 3 cams to date and am currently working on the 4th.  I am using the Owl PF with the rs pir.  Thanks to Jesse and all the other cam gurus on this site for the information, its like Christmas everytime I get film developed.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom