• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

For Sale pigeons for sale

jose562

I have about 40 homers for sale. They can be use to start your own coop or train your dog. Half of them have not been flown yet. Asking 4.00 a pigeon, but if you take like 20 pigeons. I let them go for 3.00 bucks a pigeon. Send me PM for details. thanx for looking.

jose562

yes, about 30 or so. I have them in riverside near the 60 and 215 freeways. Pm for details if you are interested.

jose562

I have another 8 to 10 homers for sale again. If interested PM for details. Asking 3.00 a pigeon. some are mated pairs. Thanx.

jose562

I am near the 105 and 605 freeways. If you are not to far we could meet halfway. PM with info. I am off tomorrow from work.

Top Bottom