Placed in the money

BlackWater

Reaction score
The BP tournament in the Chesapeake bay, just wife and I finished 6th place overall for the weekend.  

Fubar

Reaction score
Blackwater Congratulations,  Give us a few more details if you can.           Thanx   Fubar

BlackWater

Reaction score
Hi Fubar,
Tournament was a bit tough, due to the run of fall rockfish have not really started yet. Not like expected 25-40lbers coming in soon. We headed south out of marina on both days and headed to Parkers Creek area, fishing in 32'-36', trolling with a 8 rod spread.  Umbrellas with yellow shads and double bucktails were the best.  

Wayne Moyer (Trophy Hunter) won first place overall with a 24.9lbs Rock.
Mike Unknown won 2nd rock 20.4lbs
3rd - 17.9lbs
4th - 17.16lbs
5th - 16.3lbs
I came in 6th overall with a 15.15lbs Rock
7th - 14.7lbs
Wife came in 8th with 14.2lbs

Dave May (Yankee Dollar) won biggest blue 6.5lbs (he had over 40 blues from 5-6lbs)

Fubar

Reaction score
Blackwater    Thanx for the report. Sounds like everyome had a great time.             Fubar

Nino

Reaction score
Nice fish.  I can smell the Old Bay seasoning already.  I'm 5 minutes from the Rod and Reel in the middle bay area but have put down the fishing rod and picked up my bow for the season.  That's what I love about the area is that there are all kinds of recreational activities within a short distance.  Congrats!

BlackWater

Reaction score
Nino,

Keep boat slipped at Breezy Point,  ditto on the hunting season been busy there myself also.

Advertisement

Top Bottom