Please, no more pics to my email.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Please DO NOT send any more pics to my email unless I ask for them. The load is too much and my email is getting locked up every day. Please post your pics here. I try and look at all the pics except for the huge murals.

To the people who insist on posting murals, 80% of Internet users are still on dial ups which means they are connecting at an average of 33k. If they are in rural areas they have even slower download speeds. If you post a huge pic file most of us will never wait several minutes for it to load and will click elsewhere.

Thank you.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Yes, I agree with the rather large pix's being posted occasionally.

Any of us can make a mistake and post a pix that is too big but we all need to come up with ways to resize the pix's so they are only about 5 X 7 on the monitor and "remember" the size for the next time....

Somebody posted some free "Re-Size" programs to download if you need one and their is a  "TEST" forum to play around with the pix's.

My "Tree-to-Tree" internet service is almost as slow as Snail Mail and more and more I hesitate looking at the pix's posted here that our cams are taking.....

See Ya!

Tinhorn

Top Bottom