please read

hronk

Reaction score
Please read my post on the hot topics and politics board.  830,000+ acres preservation groups want to restrict our access to  from south of Lone Pine to Mono Lake and Bridgeport.  If you hunt, fish or go off roading in the Eastern Sierras, you might not for long.  Thanks.......    Hronk

Megadeth

Reaction score
Hronk,
 Its a complete outrage that a "preservation" group can tryn this. Obviously  they got their foot in the right door. I'll make 1 guarantee. Some greedy politician will fill his/her pockets off of our loss. Some of the best hunting/fishing sites in the state are located  within those boundaries. Absolute CRAP! I would like to make a wish right now. I wish they hang like the crap they are!

Scank

Inactive
Reaction score
They are trying to do the same with FHL. I saw Barbra Boxer speaking about restricting FHL on public television. She is am embarassment to our Government. But, she has the power and there is probably little we can do but hope the republicans stall all these plans. Toomany out-of-state democrats(carpetbaggers) running California. We may see the end to hunting here during our lifetime..

Top Bottom