PLM deer tags

BigDog

Reaction score
Due to the economy we are dealing with, we have reduced the price of our deer tags. We now have all four of them up on Ebay. If you are interested, go to our home page
www.cooncampsprings.com
and click on the Ebay store link in the upper right corner

BrandonA

Reaction score
Good luck selling them, if I had the money I'd probably grab one myself!

slanttop357

Reaction score
Due to the economy we are dealing with, we have reduced the price of our deer tags. We now have all four of them up on Ebay. If you are interested, go to our home page
www.cooncampsprings.com
Hay Big Dog just woundering do you sell all the tags on ebay seems like its a high starting price plus u got a reserve on it, you might have a lot more luck with no reserve and a starting price around 600.00 any way good luck saleing the tags, regards Craig :)

559hog

Reaction score
If I had the money, I'd grab one up in a heartbeat..

betelgeuse

Reaction score
If I didn't have an elk tag I would be all over it. I hope you get them sold. I know how much work you have been putting into that place.

DAWG

Reaction score
Just a thought...might try a raffle for one or two. 250 people with $10 extra is easier to find than one with $2500....

559hog

Reaction score
Just a thought...might try a raffle for one or two. 250 people with $10 extra is easier to find than one with $2500....
I would definitely be in, as I do have 10 bucks lying around, not 2500 :).

g791

Reaction score
If their's a raffle i'am deff. in a couple of times.

slanttop357

Reaction score
www.cooncampsprings.com
RAFFLE RAFFLE RAFFLE :smiley_yahoo:pLEASE

Last edited:

fritojay

Reaction score
i second (or is it third) the raffle idea!!!!!!:smiley-mouse:

BrandonA

Reaction score
The problem he might have trying to put on a raffle is a lack of people purchasing enough tickets for the raffle to be worth while. He seems to have a pretty set number in mind for the lowest he'll take for the Tags judging by having a reserve on his Ebay auction... So I think first he'd have to judge how big or small the interest is, give a proposed price per ticket and see how many still bite on those prices... A raffle sounds cool to all of us but it might not work out $ wise for him

sidepass

Reaction score
1K is a bargain especially since all but $64.00 is tax deductable. I wouldn't raffle them, i'm sure interest in them will be there. If it wasn't for my Elk hunt in NM i'd be all over them, and even then i'm thinking about it.

sidepass

sidepass

Reaction score
Good deal, I see they already have exceded the 1K starting point. Good going Dave!

sidepass

BigDog

Reaction score
I just sold our antelope tag in a raffle at a CDA dinner. It sold for $2K the last two years and we had to fight to get $1600 at the dinner. Which I had to split with CDA. I can't afford to have that happen with the deer tags. Each year, I pay out of my pocket for materials, fuel, fees for my forester, etc. Then when I sell the tags, the company reimburses me. I need to make sure I cover my expenses and still have enough cash to make it through the year.
BrandonA explained it well. If I commit to a raffle and not enough people joined in, I could really get burned.

betelgeuse

Reaction score
Somebody needs to jump on these. Guided, private land, accomodations, big deer, tax deductible !

:patiotic-wavin-flag

Latest Posts

Top Bottom