Polaroid 2400ff - No flash

carolinahunter

Reaction score
I wired the camera and it works but there is no flash.  I've tried all the flash modes on the camera, and it still won't work.  I used two wires to wire it.  Do I need a jumper or three wires to make the flash work.  Is this a wiring problem or a camera problem?  Can anybody help?

Dbworld

Reaction score
I think you can also open the back of the camera and turn the wheel a few times and it will flash.  Something like that?  I don't remember exactly.  But you have to do it between every pic.  

Or like HH says.  Just put some film in it.  It will work.

davered1

Reaction score
Db is right just wind the little wheel to the left till it clicks a few times. If the motor winds evrytime you jump wires  it will work

carolinahunter

Reaction score
Yep! That was it. I had to get the wife to send the post this a.m.I worked on the cam on my breaks at work. Popped the film in when I got home, worked like a champ. Once again thanks guys for the help.                                                                                                                                                         Anyone Know if an Olympus Trip AF 4000 quartz date 35mm is worth hacking, found one for $30 w/ 2rolls of film at Costco?

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Check the shutter button CLOSELY. Some of the Trips are electronic shutter, some are manueal. I've screwed up before and saw a Trip @ Circuit City with an electronic but wasn't a good price, gone to Wally World, bought the SAME model for a better price, got home and it was mechanical. Be carefull

Latest Posts

Top Bottom