POLAROID 2400FF questions

Pgumby68

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been seeing a lot of post referring to the Polaroid 2400FF. I have a few questions about this camera. First, where can I get it and how much? Does it need a refresh pulse (does it go to sleep)? Does anyone have detailed wiring instuctions? I'm working on my second camera and it sounds like the 2400FF would be a big money saver.

Dbworld

Reaction score
They are easy to wire, but not very good as far as flash.  Daytime pics are decent.  They are hard to find.  I may have three to sell, all wired up and ready to go if you are interested.

ARKBOWHUNTER

Reaction score
Wal-Mart has been clearing them out at $15.00. Dbworld is right, you need to check some of the pictures that have been posted.  It looks like the dytime pictures are okay but the night pictures are poor.  I have one that I'm trying to get the bugs worked out.  I had bought a second 2400ff but I took it back yesterday.  The Canon PF seems the best.

Dbworld

Reaction score
woodseye has the samnsung maxima 33s and his pictures are decent too. Not sure how the flash compares to the PF though.   I have one (samsung) I'm putting out in the woods tonight.   To wire the polaroid you don't even have to take it apart.  Pry off the plastic top (glued on) pop out the shutter button.  From the main shutter pad there are two leads that go to the front of the camera.  Solder a wire to each of these leads and you are done.  It won't flash if there isn't film in the camera during testing.  

Latest Posts

Top Bottom