polaroid 2400ff

davered1

Reaction score
Couldn't find anything when I searched for it ,BUT I know someone here was messing with these

anyone know how to modify the 2400FF ?

Thanks

Bownut

Reaction score
There are three contacts under the exposure button.  You are only interested in the outside two.  Both exit side-by-side off the front of the board. Solder a wire to each and your done.  I've found that the flash is weak on this camera so you'll want to use 800 speed film, also the flash won't fire unless there is film in the camera.

coyotehunters

Reaction score
IS THIS A READY AVAILABLE CAMERA AT WALMART OR IS THIS LIKE THE OWL THAT IS GETTING HARD TO FIND.DO THEY WORK AS GOOD AS THE OWL. ANY PROBLEMS WITH THEM.

coyotehunters

Reaction score
I HAVE SEVERAL FRIENDS THAT ARE WANTING ME TO BUILD THEM CAMERAS AND I AM JUST LOOKING FOR THE CHEAPIEST CAMERAS THAT WILL WORK. ANYBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS. HOW ABOUT SOMEWHERE TO BUY THE OWLS SO I DONT HAVE TO CHECK EBAY EVERDAY.

Stever

Reaction score
I have seen Canon Owls at the Pawn Shops. Keep your eyes open they are out there cheap!

Dbworld

Reaction score
I saw canon owls somewhere on the net for $24...but for the life I can't find them again.  I think (but am not sure) I was in iwon.com in the shopping area.  But haven't been able to find them again.

Top Bottom