• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Police find suspicious package, fishing rod blown up

Common Sense

A few years ago some idiot called a bomb threat into the school I teach at. The school secretary sounded the fire alarm and all the kids were rushed outside. I thought it was just a regular fire drill until the fire truck and cops showed up.

They went into my room and got all excited. On my desk was a 4" PVC pipe about three foot long, capped off on both ends. When I figured out why they were so hyper; I went and told them it contained Diego Rivera art prints. I reckon they thought it was a huge pipe bomb!

Top Bottom