Police seek hunter in Hidden Valley Wildlife Preserve

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
Or describing huge herds of hogs?

Might be a sting operation. I recommend setting out a box of donuts beforehand and see what comes out of the bushes...

jackrabbit

Reaction score
Ranch, is it not illegal to bait police helicopters with donuts???

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Maintenance Supervisor Bogan is an idiot. If they don't do something to control that population, there won't be a preserve left! Might not be a bad idea to open it to bow hunting. That would be a good way to insure that the endangered wildlife (the entire reason for the preserve) can remain to have habitat and food. "The preserve is comprised of hills and open fields of dry brush that form the border of Riverside and Norco. It is home to several exotic birds." It won't be for long!

Lurediver

Banned
Reaction score
How do they know he was hunting pigs or just stump shooting?

Hunt Crazy In Ca

Reaction score
Got it....... 60 to Van Buren cross the river look for all the camo in the parking lot................sweet.............. see you all tomarrow.....................
..............................I can see it now..............LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
FYI, take a compass or GPS, you'll get lost in that bamboo jungle. Reminds me of elephant grass, you can't see jack except for the sun at noon, if it's even out.

The homeless are also fine folks to bump into down there. They like to throw things at you since they think you're either the cops gonna hassle them or more homeless trying to rip them off.

Perps like to run in there and hide, even the sheriff helo with their IR can't find them in that hidey hole. For our geography and history fans, Hidden Valley is just down the river from where they had the hookers in tents on the turn golf tournament a few years back. Made the TV news. Somebody had about 20 hookers for party at the course and got snitched out. TV new helos got some nice shots of that party for the 5 o clock report. No JHO members were spotted or arrested there I'm proud to say. We were upriver in Rubidoux (Ruby Doo) playing pool that afternoon.

Top Bottom