Poll

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Wondering how many of you have gotten pics of bucks that you later killed during hunting season? How helpful were these pics in your success? Post 'em if you got 'em! :sunglasses-yellow:

shufigo

Reaction score
Got a picture during last muzzle loader season of a 5 pt with a strange rack. When I posted it on the Club board, one of the members said that he'd shot it three days before.  The deer was already in the freezer before I had the film developed.  BTW, he was shot almost a mile from where I had the camera.  They will travel during the rut!!

Dbworld

Reaction score
Let me get back to you on this in about 5 - 6 months.....

jayber

Reaction score
I saw quite a few deer that I had pictures of, but chose to pass on them as part of our QDM practices.  Of course, there were others that came in during the rut that I didn't have pictures of.

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Those are a couple of NICE bucks boys!! That's gotta be cool to have "before" and "after" pics!

Dave - As I was reading some old posts I came across a pic of the wolf that you got last winter! NICE!!!!! Man it must be a sportsmans paradise up there!! Share some more of those pics that you have laying around!

bat

Reaction score
davered1,
 Is that your picture in that post lol, I thought you were an ole goat like me....just kidding buddy.  Nice Deer pictures Guys.

gtk

Reaction score
Not mine, but taken w/my cam.
Before

After

(Edited by gtk at 7:54 am on May 23, 2002)

davered1

Reaction score
Bat,

I'm just a YOUNG(kinda,33) BUCK!! Bet you all thought with all the time I seem to spend getting pictures I had to be retired, Eh?

Top Bottom