For Sale Pontoon boat, lead weight maker and old salt water rods

huntnfool13

Reaction score
My Dad passed away last year, so I'm trying to get rid of some of the stuff he had. I'm asking $175 for the Caddis pontoon boat and electric motor.Both work great. I've had it pumped up for a month and no leaks. Also have 1 set of extra pontoon tubes.I also have a full set of weight making gear, including lead. You'll have to make me an offer on the weight making stuff and fishing tackle. I also have 5 old bamboo salt water rods that range from 10 to 12'. I also have 2, 5 foot bamboo salt water rods and 2 old Fenwick salt water rods. You'll have to make me an offer on these also. I'm in HB if anyone wants to see the fishing gear but the pontoon boat is in La Mirada but I can meet you their. Thanks HUNTNFOOL13

View attachment 84745View attachment 84744View attachment 84746View attachment 84747View attachment 84748View attachment 84749View attachment 84750

Bubblehide

Reaction score
Huntnfool, I am interested in the fishing rods. Since I do not know the manufacturer and model numbers of the rods, I have nop idea of their value. The non-bamboo appear to be vintage. It appears that you have 1, maybe 2 straight bamboo rods, likely a higher quality bamboo. If you have a manufacturer and model number, you may want to google them to appropriately value them. But I'd love to talk to you about a price for them.

warren nelson

Reaction score
I will take the boat and motor for $150.
I like the lead weight stuff too, I just don't know what a good price for it would be.

huntnfool13

Reaction score
Caddis pontoon boat, electric motor, led weight making gear and fishing gear are sold. I still have the fishing rods for sale.

Top Bottom