Poor Poor Bear:)

oregoncritters

Reaction score
Well i finally broke down and had a gun built. I couldn't justify this for years due to the fact that i pretty much strickly bowhunt..However, there are some things i don't mind going after with a rifle. Just had this gun finished a couple days ago..Any big bear in the SW unit should not come out of hibernation this year. It's a .270, remington action, hart barrel, jewell trigger, Mcmillian stock, Leopold scope with the advaced reticle technology..Pretty sweet shooting gun, and one i will have for the rest of my life...

Attachments

Lurediver

Banned
Reaction score
AS and myself are going gun shopping, sweet gun, how much was the total package?

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Tony, tell Kirk my Mcmillan stock showed today and that #$%! is tight.

oregoncritters

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arrowslinger @ Apr 8 2008, 06:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Very nice!! Whatcha gonna do with the 300RUM?[/b]
I still have it, sold the scope and my firstborn child to buy this but i kinda like it.. Tony, I got a pretty good deal and it was still 2500.

SDHNTR

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lurediver @ Apr 7 2008, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
AS and myself are going gun shopping, sweet gun, how much was the total package?[/b]

You guys gonna get matching rainbow models?

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Very nice rig!
I have a couple of customs rifles that have the same exact specs minus the cal. and the reticle.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom