Possible Event Counter

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I just got a RS flyer and it has listed a $10 Golf Counter.  The pix shows a clock but does this also record the time of the golf shot?

if so, maybe we can attach a motion sensor and log the time (at least) a deer walked by!

The next time somebody stops by RS, take a look and see if it records the time too, if so, I'll get one and see what can be done

Tinhorn

cpichan

Reaction score
Is there a counter up date yet ? What diodes are used is there a RS # for these and the push button switch. I am not an electrican - I run a 12 cyl. 850 HP machine that grinds up asphalt and concrete in the summer now I have something to do in the other half of the year.  These camers's are better than sliced bread. Thanks to all who make this site possible.    cpichan

Tinhorn

Reaction score
CpiChan

I asked a salesman if it logged the time/date too and he said no, only the count, so I never purchased one.  I'd like to find something that logged the time/date too

I looked into a caller ID unit, they log the time/date of the calls and are $8 at Wally-World but turns out, this info comes from the Phone Co when the call is made...no luck there either

DARN

Tinhorn

Latest Posts

Top Bottom