Posting Pics, HELP!

John A B

Reaction score
I have read all there is to read to post pictures. Do I have to download that Ikonboard or Ikoncode stuff? I can upload my pics now to a site that has a cig-bin folder. Right in that folder to by the way. I an lost on this stuff. What am I missing?

Bob R

Reaction score
John,

When you post a picture, you have to tell the address of the picture.  An easy way to look at what I am talking about is to go to a post with a picture and hit the edit button at the top of the message.  Then look at what that person has typed in the message.  Heck, I'll post a picture.  Just do the edit on mine.  You won't be able to actually edit the post without the password.

This is a pic I got a couple of months ago.

Bob

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Sounds like you understand the basics but saying it another way......

The pix is stored on some internet site that allows pix's to be uploaded to it.  Then you get the Pix's address from that site and using {img} {/img} as Bob R described, the pix is "Transferred" to the Forum, not actually stored there.......

Not all sites allows this transferrint to take place tho

Tinhorn

Zeke

Reaction score
You can go to RCOnline and get a free website to put your pics on and be able to have them show up here. I know its RC related...but thats what I do. Their site builder is easy to use. Check my site out..I used one of their layouts..but you can also design your own.

Hey Knobber! Good to see ya back!   Z

woodseye

Reaction score
Well I've got my pics on the internet but I can't seem to get how to get them to this site.

(Edited by woodseye at 7:51 pm on Jan. 12, 2002)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom