Posting pics

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
ok, well posting the pics is harder than making the d@#$ camera!  i have been at it all day almost  i have gotten the pics the right pixel size on my computer but i cant get them from my computer to photopoint.  ihavent tried the email attachment thing yet, i was hoping to get it done the other way.  need help.  ihave went to photopoint set up my album but i cant get the pics from my computer to them.   i dont know exactly where my computer is placing the pics i have some software that came w/scanner and i can do editing etc, it also has something called presto manager or filer or something like that it has a button on the screen to email but then asks what post office or something and then im supposed to know that , yeah right!
help if you can.  thanks

gizz

Reaction score
Swampfoot - I use the free software from photopoint called photopoint image express. It get installed and configured on your computer. When you run it you simply select the files you want to upload - make sure you dbl click them so they show up in the "TO PHOTOPOINT BOX"(you'll see what I mean).
You then click Send to Photopoint. They will be in your incoming folder in your photopoint account. You need to configure the image express software under "Preferences".

Applbit

Reaction score
I had wally world put my last roll of film on the net.
how do i let you all enjoy them?

Could i email them to someone to post for me?

davered1

Reaction score
applbit

sorry about message.just read post properly,send them to me .i'll post for you

Latest Posts

Top Bottom