posting video in HD! vimeo.com

bobby7321

Reaction score
I picked up a new camcorder. the Canon HG10. with the new HF line dropping, seems like prices are starting to slide a little. I didn't care for the removable media cards thing, so i'll stick with the 40 gb hdd, thats over 5 hours before having to dump it.

also upgraded to vegas pro 8.0 (b release), which now allows full editing of AVCHD (.m2ts files)

can't wait to film some hunts. the best part is you can now post your videos in full HD for others to view.
check it out

www.vimeo.com/hd

its basically like youtube but in HD (and they have a strict policy where you can only post your own work)

pretty sweet!

Eric Mayer

Reaction score
That is a great site. Some of the work on there is unbelievable!!

Thanks for the link!

Eric

bobby7321

Reaction score
here's a quick video i made over the weekend. 1st footage with the new camera, and first time rendering it with the Vimeo specs. i'm pretty sure its a little better quality than youtube... ;)

http://www.vimeo.com/918490

Eric Mayer

Reaction score
Looks good. I just got a Canon HF100 and am ready to start recording. Are you able to use the Vegas to convert files to MPG, etc? The files out of my HF100 are .m2ts and the crap software that came with the camera cannot convert it. I am looking at the Vegas editing software, but don't know for sure if it can convert from this format to a usable web format.

Nice video, btw!

Thanks!

Eric

Advertisement

Top Bottom