Powerex batteries

mohican

Reaction score
Anyone use these. I bought some 2200's at the end of last year. I have 16 AA and I put them in the chargers and reconditioned them before bringing them up to a full charge. I had eight in one universal pixcontroller and four in another. I went back after a week to check both cameras and neither of the pixcontrollers worked. They sat around for a couple months but I don't believe this would cause them to go bad. Any suggestions. I charged eight back up and they are all reading between 1.47-1.48volts. Do you think they should laste.

PNTFRMR

Reaction score
Iam having the same problems am looking for a battery tester to test under load as i believe these have gone bad. will show full charge by voltage but won't last when used.

mohican

Reaction score
I got feedback from their technical support suggesting I conditioning them 3-5 times.

PNTFRMR

Reaction score
I've conditioned most of mine over 10 times and have found 3 or 4 cells reading .92volt,.96volts all less than a volt so they are junk, i don't believe i will purchase anymore of them, guess i'll go back to the old energizer bunny.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom