Practical Jokers......

Mule

Reaction score
Last Christmas I bought my father-in-law a Deer cam.....You know the ones you buy all assembled...LOL.  This weekend while scouting, I found where he has set it up. He has no idea that I know where it is.........I want to pull a joke on him and set something up for his camera to take a pic of.......I was thinking of renting a gorilla suit and running by the camera...Or something like that.....Please help me with any ideas

Neal

Welby

Reaction score
My brother and I were brainstorming this very issue this past weekend.  Hmmmm....

How about a sasquatch shaking hands with an alien?  (Will require two people, of course.)  Too far out?  I agree....

I heard of a fellow once who donned a rented sasquatch costume and ran across in front of a co-worker's Camtrakker.  Funny thing is, we never heard anything about the developed photographs.

Fubar

Reaction score
While I was in Kaibab hunting turkeys with Jesse there was an endless stream of cars going through the Kaibab on the highway into the Grand Canyon. These are mostly tourists from all over the world come to see the Grand Canyon. Anyway, the subject of practical jokes came up and we thought it would be funny to run a cross the road in a Bigfoot costume. I thought this might be the highlight of their trip. Anyone know where i can get a Bigfoot costume? I will have to make sure there are no hunting seasons going on at the time though. Someone would probably want to be the first person to bag a Bigfoot.                                   Neal I think some kids dressed as space aliens or some kind of statue of a dinosaur or something would make a cool pic on his camera.                   Fubar

BackWoods

Reaction score
streaking!!!  can you imagine his reaction when he gets someones naked backside running through his woods. LMAO!!!!

gtk

Reaction score
Better yet, carry your own camera, take a pic from the same "eye level" as his camera.  Send it to this forum, and I bet some people could come up with some real creative ways to super-impose an image on top (say a bear,couger, necked woman).  Then carry that pic back to his camera, and hold it in front of it a few inches so it will take a picture of the picture.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I swear this is fingers in front of the lens....

(Edited by Tinhorn at 9:07 pm on June 5, 2001)

cedar N sandy

Reaction score
 I have 2 buddies that have tried to find one of my cams before just to do what you are talking about....practical joke.... they said something about getting pictures of 2 full moons. I have found their tracks close to one of my cams but they did not spot it and it didn't spot them.
  I set my cam up for a friend last Nov. on his property. I thought about taking one of my mounted Bucks out there and peeking it around the tree for a good close-up pic and not tell him about it and wait for his reaction to the pic. Then I thought about getting shot toting a deer mount thru the woods during the peak of the rut in Ga. and decided better.
Have fun with it ......I sure would if given the chance again.

BackWoods

Reaction score
ceder N sandy now would be the time of year to do that because any buck will be in velvet.  If that showed up on someones cam that would really have them thinking.

Mule

Reaction score
Thanks for the Ideas guys.....I think the streaking thing would come back to haunt me........I just found a four foot inflatable Emperior Penguin, That should screw him up for a while.......Keep the suggestion coming if you got em....

Mule

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I found one once and tripped it, figuring it was on a timer, We then acted like we were takign a dump and took a pic in the throne position.

The Playboy pic and poking a deer head around a tree sounds funny.

Tinhorn, best looking set of fingers I've ever seen.

When the cities out here first started using camera traps to catch red light runners the local college boys got a kick out of taking their front license plate off and driving through the intersection in a gorilla mask giving the camera the bird. The cops were not amused.

Hmmm, all kidns of things you could put in front of someone's camera to make them wonder.

Anybody get any oooops pics of themselves while setting up a camera? You can't be picking your nose or anything digusting or that dern camera will snap a pic of you. One pic caught me yawning and it was not flattering at all. Burned that pic that night.

KsBowhunter

Reaction score
Tinhorn,
Fingers my @$$!

(Edited by KsBowhunter at 2:14 pm on June 8, 2001)

Top Bottom