Prado Duck Club

d trees

Reaction score
Hunted the day blinds this morning cold and foggy and im sad to say 1 spoonie that got lost in some very thick tules .only saw two black jacks , two mallards and two widgeons ooh and one bunch of honkers very disapointing morning but it was good to get wet and muddy. d

d trees

Reaction score
I was hunting raahauges (sp) ?  day blinds

WingSetter

Reaction score
D Trees,

did you hunt the Splatter S duck club??.  I wanted to try one of those clubs down there.  Did you make a reservation, or did you just show up.  Did they give you a crappy left over blind that the members did not use?.  How does it work down there.  I hear that the club that has the flooded timber hunts real well.

willy

Reaction score
I have hunted Raahavges before it is lotter for the blinds.You will need a reservation ,[909]735-7981.I have hunted Splatters S club too but as a guest of the man that runs it ,not a day hunter.

d trees

Reaction score
The blind I hunted looked like it would shoot ok if there were any birds there it was a little deep and tule chocked though, my buddy who I went with saya the better shooting is generally down at the splatter club but thats why those guys pay the big bucks to get in.d

Top Bottom