Prado Thursday Night in August

Pasco

I'll be at Prado Shooting Park every Thurs. at about 7PM in August.  Dust off that shotgun and join me, I usually shoot 100, trap and/or skeet.  They close at 9PM, $5.50/25.  I'll be wearing a goofy looking green boonie and carrying a 12 ga O/U, hope to see you there.

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
I'll try to make it out there.  I'm probably going to be out there with some new guys shooting some trap.  Maybe I'll join you at the skeet next week.

QALHNTR

<font face="Tahoma">John & I met out there last night and had a great time. There were probably 20 other shooters and most of them were calling it a night.  Pretty neat watching those orange clays just disappear in the darkness.  I'll be out there next Thursday as well.  Thanks John.</font>

Pasco

That was fun Thursday, despite my mediocre shooting.  Shooting under the lights makes a whole new excuse for bad shooting!!  Anyway, I plan to be there this Thurs. also.  Come on out and join us, no intimidation factor the way I was shooting... practice, practice, practice.

QALHNTR

<font face="Tahoma">John,
I'll be out there again tonight.  A buddy of mine might join us.  See you at 7.</font>

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Oops I pissed off the wife, just might need to get out of the house for a while.  See you guys at the range.

Pasco

Fullsack,

QALHNTR and I looked for you, but you never showed.  Must have made up with the wife huh?  Breakin' more clays each week, should be ready for the feathery ones soon.

Pasco

Sorry we missed you again.  Next week.  We left about 8:30.  Hope you shot well.

QALHNTR

<font face="Tahoma">Sorry we missed you Fullsack.  We had our trucks parked right in front of 4 & 5.  We had wandered down to #8 by that time and shot some skeet.  We'll keep you posted for next Thursday.  Thanks again JR.</font>

(Edited by QALHNTR at 7:51 am on Aug. 17, 2002)

QALHNTR

<font face="Tahoma">Hey Fullsack,
    John & I will be there at 7pm tonight.  Hope to see you.</font>

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Sorry guys, won't be able to make it tonight.  I'll be on a plane to Denver.  I'll look out the window for you guys!!!

Hope to get out a few more times next week.  Hopefully next Tuesday and Thursday.

QALHNTR

Karstic,
I won't be able to make it, I'm still at work. I already told SoCalxJR (John) via PM. Last week the attendance was up about 300%. We actually had to wait for a field. If you make it have a great time.

Pasco

1socal,

Sounds good, however deer and bear are my focus through mid Nov. With the kids school and sports and homework if I bail any more than I currently do I fear my dear sweet wife will flip (can't blame her). I'll hook up with you in Nov. With any luck some of these other guys will be game.

QALHNTR

Ditto for me. Hockey just started, I missed the D8 opener, we've been drawn for 2 junior pheasant hunts - man is it busy. John, you're the ring leader on this one. Keep us posted - they will come.

1SoCalHunter

OK, I'll be going for the month of October to Prado on Thrusday night's (sometimes also on Tuesday nights on top of Thursday's) to shoot some trap (usually fields 2 or 4), I'll be getting there between 6:30-7:00PM, in case any of you make it out there, I drive a 2001 red Dodge 2500 diesel quad cab 4x4 with a red snug top shell and I have the JHP sticker in the back glass, you can't miss it (it's a train), if you see me out there, don't hesitate to stop by and say hello.

Top Bottom