Praying for 2020 Dove Season

Limited Out

Reaction score
Sarg! You da Man! Already counting down!..........................................Choot Em'

Limited Out

Reaction score
I haven't hunted for a month. The last two outing produce limited birds. This is normally the time of year when the hunting slows way down for some reason. The middle of May things start to pick up. You still can get 15-20 birds a day. There just isn't any of those 60 bird, barrel smokin', days now. I have tons of ammo loaded up with all this free time, about to collapse the shelves in my reloading shed. Keep Countin' looking forward to some serious dove blastin' myself!

Limited Out

Reaction score
Notice the fishing poles, this is a cast and blast event! I can see why you are doing the countdown, that a big event. We normally keep at about 6-8 people, don't want to many folks knowing where are Hot Spots are. We didn't get many bird that day because we were fishing. I might have a few more fotos!

Last edited:

Limited Out

Reaction score
Sarg, PM me your address and I'll mail you an Official "Cast & Blast" bumper sticker. Be the first one on your block to get one. It won't improve your shooting or allow you to fish with 3 poles in California, but they look cool!Cropped Cast & Blast.jpg

Sarghunter

Reaction score
It's Always a Good Idea to have a Back Up Shooter in case someone has a Problem,,,,,:ROFLMAO:

Roberts Loaner Shooter.jpg

Limited Out

Reaction score
Sometimes we have a 410 only day, that's way more challenging than shootin' doves with a 410!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom