Predictions?

Darren

Reaction score
I think I am gonna go out on opener on my buddies ranch and run into oh lets see every poacher in california and their brother. We will probably end up seeing a lot of hens or nothing except one tom on the flyby runnaway from the stupid poachers that think they can sneak up on one and shoot it. We might end up taking a paintball gun and going out there and spooking all the birds so none of the poachers get them or snipe the poachers with our paint guns. :shootinr take down their names and numbers and send it to the old lord of the gun if we can't get a hold of one of the wardens to come down.

woodsman

Reaction score
I hope its not SQUAT like the past two years:crygreen: I went out and bought a new gun and vest spent all the money on calls and NO TURKEY O ya 1 turkey, me:smile-big-blue:

(Edited by woodsman at 9:10 pm on Mar. 26, 2002)

Drake Slayer

Reaction score
I am going to get a beautiful sunrise, watch the world  come to life, spend time with my son and friends, and get to match wits with ol tommy 3 toes. If I get a bird it will be icing on the cake.

MuskegJR

Reaction score
exactly....going kokonee fishing on friday..enjoy a few beers in anticipation of the next morning...good luck to everyone..gobble gobble!!!!!

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 A really good work out!!! by the time season is over im so worn out.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom