Premature Shooters

E A Hunt

Reaction score
What would be the way to deal with Premmies ?

It can get me pretty moody in the A.M. when some guy opens up 8,10 12 minutes before shoot time.

What would be the best way to  detour these folks. ?

Are there any Pre Shooters out there that can answer a few questions ?

Are you that hard up to kill a bird ?

Would the  thought of maybe I'll get caught today Because at the check station they said there was gona be 5 wardens on patrol this morning ?

On a place I hunt there was a group that would shoot early every time out. One nite I hung signs on both gates . the sign said. I know who you are Mr I can't tell time. The wardens will be here for you soon.

Never heard an early shot for the rest of the season.

Any thoughts.    It's probably them damn clubbies anyway

Jay

Reaction score
The way you bust premmies is to have all hunters hunt from assigned blinds. Use an orbiting sattelite to take a series of Landsat photos of the refuge from space just before shooting time. The muzzleflash of the premmies should show up like a lightning flash in those photos. Then when you get back to the check station they can have pictures of you shooting early with tickets attached...... kind of like those pictures they try to sell you after the amusement park rides.

(Edited by Jay at 9:10 pm on April 11, 2001)

Woodduck

Reaction score
Jay,

I knew I could count on you for a high tech solution to the problem.  Perhaps on those same sattelites we could set up a star wars laser system to home in on the moto's at each refuge.  You shoot early.....Poof, your moto is incinerated!

Jay

Reaction score
I like it.

I'll bet you can see them motos from outer space.
Where's LetEmWork? He'd have a field day with that one.

BigDog

Reaction score
Damn Jay, now you have E.A. thinking about Moto satelites....lol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom