pretty good weekend

californiacoyotes

Reaction score
my buddy left for camp(northeast of arrowhead)friday aftrnoon with with wife, son and my son to get us all a god spot. my wife and i and my daughter finally got up to camp at 11: PM! we set up the camp and hit the sack. the next day we pretty much just cruised the back roads looking for guzzlers. we ended up finding three. there were lots of people riding there dirt bikes around. even one unlucky guy that had to be airlifted out of a ravine. he rode right off a cliff. while we were back at camp about 4 pm 2 fire trucks showed up with their lites on circled the camp ground and left. then about 20 min. later an ambulance, k-9 unit, a ranger, and a highway patrol(in a car!)showed up. the chip got into the ranger's blazer and and the whole lot of them left going towards ranch. my buddy and i left about 1/2 hour later to go call a coyote and set up to call in a large meadow. we called for about 20 min. and a helicopter flies over in an "S" sorta manuver. we did our thing there, but didn't have much luck(called in a few crowes)so we headed back to camp. once we got there our wives had the story about why all the activity. i started playing with my caller with my dog and i get this howl, and bark from the area surrounding our camp so i do it again but use a "female invitation" and i get the same but the coyote sounds closer. so my buddy and i hurried out to to find him. AND we did, or he found us LOL. anyway took a shot but moving targets are hard to hit so i missed. after that we headed back to camp.
this was my daughter's first camping trip(she's 3) and she LOVED it!! we had to wrestle her into her car seat and tonite she keeps saying "i want to go camping right now"! kind of surprised how much she liked it but i suppose it's a blessing.

cc

karstic

Banned
Reaction score
CC,

Isn't it great watchin' kids have fun?

So what's the story with the LE and FD.

Top Bottom