PREZ IN DOUBLE-FLIP ON HEALTH OPTION

gwhunter69

Reaction score

easymoney

Reaction score
How do one know?
A community organizer and campaigner will say darn near anything, depending on the audience for the reaction he seeks...

trapperbr549

Reaction score
Liberals in Congress and elsewhere are deeply disturbed.
My favorite quote from the article. :rotflmao: Talk about stating the obvious.
Seriously though, there shouldn't be any doubt that the goal of the liberals is a single payer system. They know they can't get there all at once so at this point they are just trying to get us headed down that path. They will take as many steps as they can get down that path and if it is only one, so be it. They know once started they will get there eventually.
I said it before and I will say it again, this is the most sensible solution to our healthcare problem I have seen: Designing the ideal health care system - Aug. 14, 2009

doofus

Reaction score
This is fundamentally true. Obama has left this reform up to Congress and is getting a horse designed by a committee. (a camel)

Politically it has been handled terribly, they have not fought back against all the blatant falsehoods being spread and if anyone can tell me Obama's position on the public option I would be glad to hear it.

They clearly misunderestimated (Bush's word) the amount of resistance and conscious disinformation.

I think the whole thing will go down, or we will end up with something the insurance companies actually like.

Apparently they are now pushing for 35% co-pays or deductibles. I just saw it glancing through the news last night. Insurance companies are going to come out of this winners and us working people will lose, again.

And I did in fact answer the press about 35% profit. It is in a previous post in another thread.

Obama is making a mess of this by not taking charge of it himself. The funny thing is that it's being attached to him, "obamacare" and he had not written a word of it. Not a skilled political play this healthcare reform.

Top Bottom