Profile page Albums

Monica Moralez

Reaction score
So I made an album on my profile page. But when I upload the pictures it says pending and then it says no pictures in this album. Must they get approved first? Are they just not uploading. Someone help please:(

Marianna73

Reaction score
Sorry, can't really help, but the same exact thing happened to me yesterday and I couldn't figure out why.

Revo2811

Reaction score
Just tried my self and no luck either. I'm sure someone will be able to help soon

Man of few words

Monica Moralez

Reaction score
I think I got it !!!! Im brilliant...but I dont know what I did. Took like an hour. lol

Revo2811

Reaction score
You have some big cahones to be sky diving . Thumbs up

Man of few words

Monica Moralez

Reaction score
I think so too! ;)
Thanks. My drool was going all over the place cuz i couldn't shut my mouth. It was pretty neat. My next goal is to do it again at 65.

Bossbrott

Reaction score
Yep, I too would have a problem with ditching a perfectly good plane for the "safety" of a free fall.

That's on my bucket list as well.

cjack

Reaction score
Yep, I too would have a problem with ditching a perfectly good plane for the "safety" of a free fall.

That's on my bucket list as well.
Kudos Monica, that is so NOT on my bucket list. I'll keep my feet on the ground!

Monica Moralez

Reaction score
Lol...u guys never know. Maybe your wives might guarantee a night of excitement for an exchange of some thrill seeking fun. Haha! No but honestly its one of those things where you kinda feel like you accomplished something at the end. Takin the bull by the horns

solus

Reaction score
Lol...u guys never know. Maybe your wives might guarantee a night of excitement for an exchange of some thrill seeking fun. Haha! No but honestly its one of those things where you kinda feel like you accomplished something at the end. Takin the bull by the horns
Lol maybe if i had a wife

Top Bottom