Proud Daddy

Gomer76825

Reaction score
This is my oldest (in the tux) with his newest buddy Thomas. They were ring bearers in my wife's cousins wedding. He looked so handsome in his tux, thank goodness he gets his looks from his Mama. The groom is a West Point Grad and Thomas is his nephew so he had to have a uniform like all the big guys. Just wanted to brag a lil.
[attachment=51184:DJ_Thomas_wedding.JPG]

Attachments

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Gomer, I think you're a FANTASTIC Dad to be dressing him up like that and bragging on him. He's a fine looking gentleman and I'm sure he's going to turn into an Axis killing machine! (You ARE taking him to Uvalde next year, aren't you?)

Man, you had me scared. When I read the thread title "big boy's first wedding" I just about dropped on into my boots!

Congrats, papa; he and Thomas make fine looking groomsmen.

Gunslingergirl

Reaction score
Very cute picture.

I have to agree with Belch though, the title of the post threw me a little. I couldn't tell if you were predicting the future or if this might be a series and we'd see pictures of a second and third wedding later.

GSG

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking, "dang, they marry 'em off young down in Texas!"

That right there is trouble looking us in the eyes, folks! You can see the gleam right there, and if he takes anything from his daddy... look out, Texas! Look out world!

Seriously, they sure dress up nice when they're little like that, don't they? You have good reason to be proud, Gomer!

Just keep him away from the border in a few years. After the stories from you and your "little" brother... holy cow.

Gomer76825

Reaction score
thanks for all the kind words, he is already practicing for his first Axis. Almost every time he walks by my mount hanging in the living room he shoots it. As for those two being trouble, you should of seen them at the reception, they had a ball. Spec He has a year or two till he heads to the border, actually those days are long gone I'm afraid, but that should be a relief to his mama.

Gomer76825

Reaction score
really didn't think about the topic, but that is too funny. He can marry for love the second time, the first time he can marry for money, and hopefully a large ranch of Daddy to hunt on.

Gomer76825

Reaction score
I showed Mama this thread and she was very apprecative of all the compliments on our big guy.

D3Lifer

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gomer76825 @ Apr 11 2008, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
really didn't think about the topic, but that is too funny. He can marry for love the second time, the first time he can marry for money, and hopefully a large ranch of Daddy to hunt on.
[/b]
I wish I'd have done it in that order.....DOH!!!!

Top Bottom