proud moment

kish002

Reaction score
Had a great "daddy" moment today, my son, who just turned two, has a decent vocabulary, but is just starting to put sentences together. Today I gave him a toy gun (great easter present!) and while he was playing with it he ran into our room and said his first real sentence, "I wanna shoot a buck!" It was awesome!!!

andrew

Zbearclaw

Reaction score
They crack you up for sure.

I told my oldest son, 4 yrs, that scars are proof you have lived because that means you took chances.

A few days later I came over to the in-laws where my son is on the counter getting a bandaid put on, when I hear his "Gi-Gi" say "I don't think it will scar too bad", my son says "scars are ok cause I am alive, and they prove I lived". Priceless.

The best one was when he came into the kitchen as I was finishing butchering my last hog, and he looked at the remaining carcas and said daddy come here, I walked over and he pointed to a hair on the trimmed belly meat and told me that will "varnish" the meat, instead of tarnish it as I had told him when he asked about skinning a critter.

I wish I had a recorder going non stop like a DVR cause I forget half the cool stuff my two sons say, my other one is 2 also.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
He's afflicted with buck fever for sure Andrew.

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Music to a Fathers ears!
Keep us updated on his path to our great sport.

S&P

Reaction score
We had a big BBQ a couple of weeks ago and cooked a big pile of deer ribs. My 4 year old nephew was chowing down on a rib when he took it out of his mouth and laid it to the side. He said, "that's a tough one, must have been an old buck."

I loved it!

Gomer76825

Reaction score
my 3 year old cant help himself, anytime I'm looking at a deer thru my scope he starts whispering " shoot'em Daddy shoot'em" Priceless. I crack up every time.

Another one At preschool before thanksgiving the teacher was telling me that they made turkeys and as each kid was showing theirs my boy kept shooting them with his fingers. too cool. Aint being a huntin Daddy great.

kish002

Reaction score
Had another moment today, my two year old was watching me get everything ready for turkey hunting tomorrow, he grabbed a camo hat, and his camo bass pro shop pop gun, turned to my wife and said "bye mommy,I going with daddy." Then he gave me a look, and put his hands out for me to pick him up. Priceless.

andrew

Latest Posts

Top Bottom