Pse Triton

Cal hunter

Reaction score
Any body shoot the pse triton I shot one the other day and it was awsome I found a pse stingray that is the same as the triton both 32 axel to axel both 7.25 brase hight both 3.2 pounds both rated same fps but one has a center fire cam and the other the L3 if any one has any info about this I would like some JHO input on this.

Fred Bear

Reaction score
I dont know anything about either bow except a hunting freind of mine use to shoot PSE and blew up 2 sets of limbs in one season and we never did figure out why. He shoots Mathews now. No problems.

bowhtr1

Reaction score
That is the first I have heard of a PSE limbs blowing up. My brother in law cracked his dry firing it on his old bow. It was his fault since he never changed strings and it broke a limb when the string broke. Hunting season was only 3 days away when he called PSE. They sent him new limbs the next day and did not charge anything. Yep good company. I will be getting a new PSE Scorpion next week. Cant wait.

3D4ME

Reaction score
Fred Bear;

Sounds like your buddy had a twisted riser. A friend of mine had a Browning we never could get tuned. The arrows never grouped. Then we noticed stress cracks on the upper limb. Called Browning and they said send the bow back to them. They checked it out and found the riser was twisted. Sent him a brand new bow the same week, no questions asked. Browning told us that if the bow had been put in a bow press improperly, that could cause the riser to twist. Just an FYI.

Fred Bear

Reaction score
good info thanks. For the record my buddy had great service from PSE when he had limb problems.

VaHunter2873

Reaction score
I have and hunt with a PSE Triton with the NRG cam and it's a great shooting bow. It's the first bow that I've owned but I can shoot groups with it at 30yrds with little effort. Very little handshock--I've seen other people say that it jumped out of their hands but I haven't noticed that. I've the L3 cam is great and I can imagine it would be on this bow. It's short axl to axl but has an impressive brace height and since I have a shorter draw length (27.5) this bow is a perfect fit for treestand hunting..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom