Put together a few Albums of some Pics

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
I have 2 spots this year I am running Cams, One is rite by my house the other about 20 minutes away... Both pretty good spots that have me excited, since I lost my Old spot. I have seen some Big Ones when scouting but having trouble getting them figured out, and Pics on GameCam.

Its New grounds for me this year, like learning to hunt all over again.

Old spot knew every detail. I have these 2 spots memorized from a topo standpoint, but getting the routines of the deer down pat as seasons change, Im clueing in, But it will be a learning curve this year. I got 12 Cams out 6 on Honeyhole spot 1 and 6 on the Honeyhole spot 2.

These areas are alot larger 2000 acres and 1500 acres in size

On Cam I have gotten a few Pope and Young caliber Deer, and 1 Good 10 Point. theres a few I have seen while scouting Im hopeful to get and share with everyone and hopefully will if they Cooperate...There real Nice. But areas Large so who Knows.
May need to get with DLetho,Otto,Encore and a few others on the IR deal. I think I can pull them in on a mock scrape but will need IR to get them to stick around.

Unlike my Other areas these Deer are seeming to be more Nocturnal to me. But Im figuring them out evr so SLOWLY... MY life evolves around these critters and understanding them. Until I do it drives me Nuts...

Below are a few Pics I have captured in these 2 spots up until Now,Hope you enjoy them.

HoneyHole spot 1

HoneyHole spot 2

Thanks for Looking!!!

Dan "Obh"

D Letho

Reaction score
As always Great pics Dan .

By the way can you shoot me an e-mail about some P32 parts ? I need a USB and charger if you have any !

Thanks !
Don

shoogie8779

Reaction score
Man Dan... You're sure making me wanna visit Ohio. Nice bucks... looks like you've got some great hunting ahead of you.

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Don,

The small chargers? 2 battery type, those it?? I can send you some of those, also USB cables... I will get them out to you in the next few days

Dan

D Letho

Reaction score
Thats them Dan ! Just one charger and one USB . I got another to build for someone and the 32 didnt come with anything but cam. Thanks E-mail me and let me know what I owe you !

Thanks again !

PaPaBob

Reaction score
OBH: Those are some really great pictures. I am working on coming to Ohio for that Christmas time muzzleloader hunt. Buddy of mine has a lease that he keeps just for that hunt. Looks like I have an invite and am looking forward to a little Ohio venison.

Keep up the great pics.

DropTheHammer

Reaction score
Nice shots as always, Dan. I haven't been around these parts (JHP) in awhile, How'd you lose your old spot?

harleydavidone

Reaction score
Looks like you have some good deer down there OBH!!! You better stay clear of that quad until season is over this year

bat

Reaction score
Dan they are great as always. I really liked the 8 pointer coming up out of the bottom that you are waiting on in two years. He should be a dandy when that comes around. Looks like you are getting plenty of rain up there also with all the green vegestation. It is getting dry... really dry down here again!
bat

bowarr

Reaction score
You have some great shots again this year Dan!! I wish I had the time to get some cameras out in the area I hunt in Ohio. I'll just look at your pictures and hope for the same when I get out there. Those Ohio bucks sure do have nice symetrical racks on most of them, along with mass for 2 1/2 year olds, don't they!
I like the rubs in the background of the Honeyhole 1 buck..... looks like you have that guy figured out... and the shot in #2 of the buck coming down a nice funnel...... again you will have many opportunities this year but as always....will the big guy stroll through? Keep the pics coming and good luck on zeroing in on a Booner!

MIdeerslayer

Reaction score
great pics. looks like you are going to have a geat season. good luck on taking the one of your choice cause you have alot to choose from

bearboy

Reaction score
Awsome pics, looks like you have been doing your homework. I would be inclined on putting 6 cameras 1/4 to 1/2 mile all the way around the home of the potential Booner. 1 in hand is better than 8 in 1500 acres. I read a study plus my experience, that most bucks live and die on one section (640 acres) best of luck in 04. P.S. Did you get the 03 prospect, find sheds, or close encounters?????

Latest Posts

Top Bottom