• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Quebec Caribou and Safari Nordik

Buckeyeduckhunter

Can anybody confirm a problem that Safari Nordik had with hunter deposits last season and their ability to pull through with their obligations? Also, I have been hearing some trouble brewing over shutting down the Leaf River herd hunting, and maybe all of it. Wanting to set something up soon, this really concerns me.

hunthead

safari nordik

I booked a hunt with Safari Nordik in2010 and my hunt has been cancelled three years in a row. Now they are not sure they can refund my money. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know what recourse I have. This is the first guided hunt I have ever been able to afford so I am at a loss.

Top Bottom