question about a camtrakker again?

B

brian bearden

i have a camtrakker that used to have an olympus infiniti dlx in it. the camera film advance broke. i've read and looked at the wiring diagrams for the two wire set up to wire in the canon owl af. in "anyone's" opinion, is this a good setup and also does anyone know where i can find a canon af? i'm not having much look trying to find a new one that's for sure.

INshedpicker

Reaction score
Gee, you're taking longer to get yours working than I did (ok not really).  You already know my opinion, since I think I suggested you go that route.  I think ****** still has some AFs for sale, check with him first.  If he's out, check back with me.  I honestly don't think there is a better option.  Stick with it.  Good luck, again.

davered1

Reaction score
****** has them, CHEAP TO!!! they are pretty tough to beat,quicker than the PF but not quite as much flash range.

rusman66

Reaction score
I just got an older af  off of e-bay. for $15.00  It was a gamble not knowing if it was the kind that goes into sleep mode, but I got lucky.
When you are doing a search try some creative spelling.  I found mine listed under cannon.  

CharlesM

Reaction score
msfelton
It took a while but I bought 2 Mini DLXs on EBAY.and have mine working fine again.
P.S. (I didn't have to cut a hole in that thing)
Brian
I have seen a few more DLXs on EBAY If you want to go that route. Good Luck.

INshedpicker

Reaction score
CharlesM, I know how happy you must be!  But I'm gonna have to see proof that you actually fixed it.  Yep, we're gonna have to see some of your photos.  :tongue-green:

(Edited by msfelton at 9:36 am on June 29, 2002)

Top Bottom