Question about a Picture

Memory Loss

Reaction score
Has anyone ever got a picture like this before? I wanted to show it before, but I have showed to several others, and they don't know what it could be. Anyone with suggestions? The coon's seem to see it. Wasn't on none of the other pictures.

(Edited by Memory Loss at 5:28 pm on Jan. 21, 2002)

Possum

Reaction score
It could be a gnat out of focus?:sunglasses-yellow:

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 now this is true so dont laugh at me,Honest.
 By Joplin Missouri there is a place to go and you can see what everyone calls "spook light" Scientists beleive that it is some form of gas that burns on its own,thing is it dont catch the woods on fire.I have been and seen it,lots of folk lore surrounding it and it has been an attraction for the locals for along time.
 This may be what you have on film,but then agian it could be something else,like a drop of water,but it dont look that way.
 I know you are all going to think im a nut but it is real.

(Edited by Passthru at 7:26 pm on Jan. 19, 2002)

Fubar

Reaction score
Someones flashlight maybe?             Fubar

Memory Loss

Reaction score
This picture was taken before the other. Nothing in it, and nothing in the picture 2 min. after.

(Edited by Memory Loss at 5:28 pm on Jan. 21, 2002)

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
Just so you know im not crazy i found this site you can read about the Spook light,as i have said i have been and seen it,to me it looked just like the light in the picture you have posted,but moved around and expanded then shrunk,kinda bounced along the ground about 2' to 4' off the ground.
http://www.mysterylights.com/cases/hornet/
http://www.beyondboundaries.org/bdavis/bdSPOOKLGHT.htm
 Actually here are alot more links and now that you have me remembering i may have to take the wife,i told her about it once and she thought i was drunk LOL.
http://search.lycos.com/main/?query=spookl...osmain&rd=y

(Edited by Passthru at 7:55 pm on Jan. 19, 2002)

gizz

Reaction score
Is that one coon lookin up at the sky?
Do you live near an airport?

T

the hairless one

it looks like one of those orbs that Art Bell is always talking about. They have pictures like that on his website at artbell.com (i think)

rick

woodseye

Reaction score
I noticed you didn't post the picture after the mystery photo. Were the coons still in that pic? It don't look like anything on the lense,hmmmmm Maybe we got the ghost of ol' basil the coon hunter?LOL

Bald Eagle

Inactive
Reaction score
I downloaded your first photo into my photo editor program and lightened it about 60% and the mysterious light source seems to be "keyhole" shaped.  Almost like a lamp post with the post part light up as well as the lamp.  I'll try to post my enhanced version of the photo here.  I've never posted a pic here so wish me luck.

woodseye

Reaction score
There goes my basil the ghost theory. HeHeHe Sounds like Bald Eagle is on the way to solving.

homer

Reaction score
what is that small white dot thats at the bottom of that image? Its in both pics.

Memory Loss

Reaction score
This was the next picture that was taken a minute after the other.

(Edited by Memory Loss at 11:00 am on Jan. 20, 2002)

(Edited by Memory Loss at 5:29 pm on Jan. 21, 2002)

Memory Loss

Reaction score
The day time photo show's some kind of trash that is at the bottom of the picture with the light.

(Edited by Memory Loss at 5:30 pm on Jan. 21, 2002)

Zeke

Reaction score
The top part of the light looks to be like a face to me... everybody sees something different when looking at things...like the face in the smoke at the WTC in NY.  SPOOKY!!!!!!!   Z

Bald Eagle

Inactive
Reaction score
That little dot is showing up during the day, too.  Memory Loss - is it possible for you to take the daytime photo with you to the location of the camera and walk to the little dot?  What ever is there may tell the story.

Memory Loss

Reaction score
I checked the little white spot out today. It is a white syrofoam cup. There is another to the left of the other. If I get any more pictures like that one from there, I will move the camera. I won't be checking my camera at night!!

howerton

Reaction score
hey, thats a cool picture. what was you trying to take pictures of. deer?

Advertisement

Top Bottom