Question for Davered1 about snappy

youngtrout

Reaction score
     Hey, I was wondering if you could repost the mods for the snappy LX (94 version),  when I click on jesses page for the pic it cannt be displayed, did a search and the other pics cannt be displayed either.      What do you mean by it has a slow flash, when I push shudder the flash fires almost immediatly, are you talking about the refresh time for flash?           Also does this camera have a refresh lead, I know it does not need it but I'm going to use Brians boards, may as well use one if I can.

Thanks for all your help!!!

Tinhorn

Reaction score
well, if the Picture links are all dead, she may have ripped out his GameCameraPuter too,  all dead!!!!!!! everythings dead!!!!!    

some imposter posted on that post (probably his wife) and said he was still alive and well but the missing pix's proves it,  all dead!!!!  she mite have hung him by the mouse cord instead of the solder iron cord........

Tinhorn

thehairlessone

Reaction score
youngtrout,
i dont have the pics but i know it can be done. I did one a long time ago. It seems like it had 6 pins and you jumper 4 & 5 and ran one wire from them and one from 6.

Dave is the man i know he will be able to tell you.

rick

davered1

Reaction score
Is this the LX that looks like the owl slide switch? Or the LXII? or the new LX? I'm not sure which is the 94 version.

is it this one? this one is the camera with a slow flash, the flash is fast when you cycle it but if you leave it sit for 6 hours it will take a couple of seconds to recharge and fire.If you are running  a timer and want to know the refresh pin it is either pin#2 or #3, just short each pin with #4 one at a time,one will make the flash light come on dim and stay on.This is the pin that will control your refresh.

(Edited by davered1 at 11:41 am on Aug. 16, 2002)

youngtrout

Reaction score
Yes thats the one, I will give it a try with the refresh, again thanks for your help!!
Tried it, for everybody else it is the two pin for the refresh.

If you have the pic of the mod that would be great also!!!

(Edited by youngtrout at 1:26 pm on Aug. 16, 2002)

(Edited by youngtrout at 1:49 pm on Aug. 16, 2002)

(Edited by youngtrout at 1:52 pm on Aug. 16, 2002)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom