Question for Haymaker.......

DavidS

Reaction score
Haymaker, I am going to be in the process of replacing several film cameras to digital cameras (too many pics developed with nothing in them). Will your universal board work with the cameras listed under your RS-232 board? I don't have any digitals bought yet, but thought if all these cameras will work with the universal board, that would give me more "playing rooom." I don't really feel comfortable going with the "top line" cams yet, but will be after messing with a few of these "cheaper" ones. Also, do you offer the board as a kit (unassembled) or only as a complete board? Any help would be appreciated. I may also need some hack info if I can find a few of these cams. Thanks a bunch !!!!! DavidS

Ocmulgee Ogre

Reaction score
David,
The Universal Board will work with the RS-232 cams listed on the PixController site.

pocomoke

Reaction score
DavidS as ogre said yes the universal will work.When you place your order for the universal just order the rs232 chip if that is what you want.It will work with all the cams listed on pixcontroller site and also if you go with the rs232 there is no hacking of the camera.Cam plugs right into the board,easy peese.

I have not known of any boards being sold in kit form only completed boards but Bill can answer that when he gets on here.Good luck...

DavidS

Reaction score
I thought that was how I had understood it.....the "universal" took the place of all of the other boards. I have a Kodak DC 215 that I want to experiment with before I get one of the more popular digitals. Thanks for the info !!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom