Question for Mike Riley and anyone else

Baldplate

Reaction score
Mike, since you are on the board for CWA, I was wondering if CWA monitors the progress of projects they fund in order to determine if the projects were completed to CWA's satisfaction. Mike I don't know if you are familar with the WISTER WILDLIFE AREA or not, but what ever funds CWA may of spent on this refuge in the past have gone to waste.If CWA is thinking of funding and future projects, this is one CWA member who asks you to vote no, until the management practices are improved and maintained at acceptable levels. Thanks for your time.

Mike Riley

Banned
Reaction score
Baldplate let me know what projects you a post about.  I'll be happy to look into what if any involvement or oversight CWA may have had.  Keep me posted, I don't know a lot about the SoCal duck hunting scene but have gathered some things from Jesse's post and passed them on to folks at the Office.  Unfortunately CWA's membership base in SoCal is pretty small and CWA doesn't always have the most up to date info on what is happening south of the Central Valley.  

Latest Posts

Top Bottom