Question

knothead

Reaction score
i wired 3 owl pf,s and when i touch the wires it takes 2.3 sec for the flash and shutter to work. is this normal? im using hamiltoes board, you think it will power cam long enough to take the pic. im sure knows. just wondered if cam is ok. thanks

Gator

Reaction score
I think Hamiltoe's baord has an adjustable shutter delay on it.

knothead

Reaction score
is that what the shutter delay does? i was wondering if that was it or did it delay time between pir and cam. thanks gator

younghunter

Reaction score
Ok i got a question, I didn't know where to stick it so I thought I would stick it under here, since you guys seem to know how to make homemade stuff.  My question is, do any of you know how to make an antler chandalier(sp?)  I see the ones in Cabelas and they are way too expensive.  I have enough shed antlers that I could either do a mule deer or an elk one.  Any ideas would help.

JBarn3

Reaction score
In California the limit for brush, cottontail and pigmy rabbits and snowshoe hare is a combined 5 per day, 10 in posession. There is no limit on jackrabbits.

Hope this helps. If you are not in California, post your state and someone will probably know.

FLBowhunter

Reaction score
I just wired up a RS PIR with Brians board and I must have made a mistake some where, the LED stays on as soon as I turn the power on.  The camera (d-370) takes a picture every so often, could be me working with it and setting it off.  Could it be the security code?  If so how do I tell which push button is which.  Any advice?

Scott

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
FLBowhunter, E-mail Brian or messenger him and ask him. I would say he can tell you right off the top of his head. Sounds like some solder may be across two runs.

(Edited by TNDEERHUNTER at 2:44 pm on July 31, 2002)

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom