quick question...ATV usage @ FHL?

jpichler

Reaction score
is it legal to use your ATV at FHL?

I have never seen any so my assumption is "No"

--JP

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jpichler @ Apr 20 2008, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
is it legal to use your ATV at FHL?

I have never seen any so my assumption is "No"

--JP[/b]

I'm pretty sure thats a BIG "Negative"....Street Legal Vehicles only....

Huntr Pat

Reaction score
NO ATV'S NO EXCEPTIONS They will question you at the gate of what your intent. If you get caught picking firewood while hunting they will site you for stealing. If you don't have your pink copy posted in your windshield, they will give you a ticket. If you don't come to a stop at the stop sign they will get you for failure to stop.Good luck!!

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Huntr Pat @ Apr 20 2008, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
NO ATV'S NO EXCEPTIONS They will question you at the gate of what your intent. If you get caught picking firewood while hunting they will site you for stealing. If you don't have your pink copy posted in your windshield, they will give you a ticket. If you don't come to a stop at the stop sign they will get you for failure to stop.Good luck!![/b]

Pat you almost forgot... If you are doing 26 MPH you will get a ticket! (The speed limit is 25 MPH for those that have never been there.)

PORCH

Reaction score
A good way to get around that would be to put a street legal kit on a Yamaha Rhino. One of those would work pretty nice on FHL.

Flatbroke

Reaction score
Is the DMV issueing plates to Those type of vehicles in CA? Are they CARB complient? Pretty cool if they are.

PORCH

Reaction score
There is a kit that you buy and it comes with everything you need to make it street legal and get it licensed for on road use.

Huntr Pat

Reaction score
It would be funny to watch some one get stop by LEA(Liggett Enforcement Agency) and they'll say well someone on Jesse page said its ok. HMMM

upper

Reaction score
Dual sport motorcycles and some quads have the same regestration,cant do it now but it has been done.Now FHl is different than NPS. Upper

Flatbroke

Reaction score
I have installed a baja designs kit on a Honda Xr650r and a KTM 525 exc and had them registered for street use. I was not aware a kit was made for the Rhino, pretty cool. I still find it hard to believe that DMV is registering them, as the CARB restrictions were implemented a few years which most off road vehicles do not comply

upper

Reaction score
Flatbroke,even the quads that were reges. dont have DOT tires.Strange deal. Upper

Advertisement

Top Bottom