• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

raccoon hunters?

char1961

Raccoon Hunting

I have coondogs and hunt raccoons, I dont live far and my cell is 4015857243 let me know if you want to go. Chuck, Thanks .......

472x1A/B

Finnally, somebody else that coon hunts. Was starting to think that this was a long lost sport. Here in Ill., 20 miles in any direction from where I live, there can't be more than 10-15 guys that still coon hunt, reguardless of fur prices.

So what kinds of lights do you guys use? Do you skin out or sell in the round? Any of you scrape and strech, sell local or ship? When does your seasons start back east there?

Well you guys take it easy and hunt safely. Hope your fur sheds get full.

bowhunterJB

Hi guys sry I haven't gotten back to you. Chuck I will call you and set something up! My father used to hunt racoons but it's been many years. He also used walkers he used to hunt with a guy from little compton. If any one else would like to go let me know and i'll talk to my pops.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Finnally, somebody else that coon hunts. Was starting to think that this was a long lost sport. Here in Ill., 20 miles in any direction from where I live, there can't be more than 10-15 guys that still coon hunt, reguardless of fur prices.

So what kinds of lights do you guys use? Do you skin out or sell in the round? Any of you scrape and strech, sell local or ship? When does your seasons start back east there?

Well you guys take it easy and hunt safely. Hope your fur sheds get full.
It's a strong sport in Georgia, but it's more about the dogs than the hides. Fortunately most around here never dispatch the coon; just tree 'em and count the points toward the dog's score. It's a wild ride crashing through brush chasing a dog that's chasing a coon. The dogs, nor coons have any hesitation to attack the poison ivy! :panic:

Top Bottom